CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007




Every holiday I hold my breath hoping that if I am helping to care for the missionaries in our ward...someone in Thailand is taking care of my missionary.

It was a lonely Thanksgiving with out Andy, (those who enjoy feeding him know what I mean--he is fun to feed:-) lots of ooohhs and ahhs.

Yet, this year he was in good hands, thanks to the Gibbons Family in Bangkok.

We had a lovely day and were so happy to have Megan here with us!

Megan and I had more fun on the days to follow...shopping until almost midnight...and walking the pier in Redondo only to entertain ourselves by renting paddle boats in the harbor...It was a fun weekend.

I have soooo much to be thankful for, and am grateful for where I am.


2 comments:

Kizzie said...

Amy! I saw you blog link on Sarah's, it looks like you guys are doing great! I can't believe how big/old your kids are! I remember when Emma was a baby! Wow!
I just wanted to say hi, it's been forever!!
I hope y'all :) have a great Christmas season!

sperry said...

I loved Andy's letter about Thanksgiving! It was good to hear that he was so well taken care of :)
And I saw pictures of you and Megan on her page! You to look so much alike it's crazy! How fun to have that time to spend together!