CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Irony

hey mom....glad you liked the pictures....hey that Elder that you asked me about is the one that just moved from ayutthaya....I served with him for a moves here in ayutthaya....and he is one group younger than me so I met him in the mtc...he is a cool guy and a solid elder....so you can tell elder snyder that he is good :)But yeah he moved out of my district a week ago and is serving in a place called warin, province of ubon...well on another note....you guys are going to Hawaii??? for 10 days..??? Just for the record....in my childhood we never left the states...then when I went on a mission you guys went to mexico last year and hawaii this year...oh, man.....shheewww...these kinds of things are hard to get over...haha.well atleast I'll get the boat trip when I get home....next december..well work on the island...hasn't changed too much....in fact work in ayutthaya hasn't changed for a while....this whole area hasn't seen a baptism for about a year already...so its hard for both areas right now...this past week I met one really cool guy....that just so happened to be the head father at the biggest catholic church here in ayutthaya...but I called him and went and met with him and taught him about our church...he is way good....I'm pretty sure he won't change because of his current position in the church, but atleast we have the chance to give him an opportnity....and he is pretty open to studying in the book of mormon so who knows what will happen with him....so yeah other news we had our moves meeting and elder witt is training a greenie from st.louis mo!! so the district morale is up because of hometown bonds....haha....his name is Elder hansakerhe is pretty cool.....hopefully he gets to see something good in his greenie area....well this past week we have been having alot of problems happen in the branch my first week here we had almost 55+ people at church, which is pretty normal but the last couple weeks weve been getting about 30 or less....so its getting interesting.....funny how the experiences I had in surin kind of trained me for this place...i find myself being able to find answers to problems alot easier because of past experiences.....so I am grateful for that.but yeah hopefully we just keep working and someone eventually will reap the rewards...well hey this week is huge for the thais..its one of there bigger holidays..Fathers day.....which is the kings birthday. there are so many crazy things going on....for instance...infront of city hall they have this massive tent with free food alll day.....which is of course planned into our daily plans....its not the best food but its free....and there are alot of people over there to invite. besides that they have set up concerts all over the city so it makes finding people alot easier at night....because they are all gathered in these areas;.....bad thing ..they usually are all pretty drunk.well not too much other news...life is good ...oh yeah i was wondering if I could get some calcium pills...im having problems with my joints ....i think it might be from not getting calcium because i eat rice....so that would be nice...it doesn't have to be a sams club size..just something normal ....umm other than that life is all good....i'm excited for christmas...the ward had me learn a ton of christmas songs that we will be using when we go caroling....so that should be fun....well love you guys...hope you have a good week .....i want to throw some happy birthdays to all those who have one.....(i cant belive my lil bro is 17..!!!ahhaha crazy sweet hope you had a good one man)well love you guys....elder lowrey ps...grandma fish: thank you so much for sending my book!!!!love you

0 comments: