CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Live from the Elder 1/1/08

Hey all, wow I can't believe that it's 2008! A part of that unbelief is that we don't celebrate it as missionaries.(meaning staying up till' midnight and eating all kinds of foods and what not) So a new year ....what do you do? I am glad I am on a mission, it's like I don't have to chose what I am going to do this year...it's all laid out for me. I just decide how I'm going to do it. Well I am way excited for this year and for the experiences that lay ahead. I honestly can't believe that more than a year has past since I was last at home and last saw everyone. Well as for my week, it was awesome. Even though almost everyone was completly drunk it was still good. So everyone is off work and school and most everyone wastes their time with alcohol and drugs....but....we found one guy in the mess of the crowd who is awesome......we hope. haha. We invited this guy and made and appt. for the following day which was yesterday...he was really good. We are going to see him on friday again so next week we'll know how he really is. Other than him all our other investigators went home....meaning went to diferent provinces to go visit family for the new year...so it's been a quiet week. On the other hand, it was way good to talk to those I talked to. So good to hear a familiar voice and to hear all is well. Thanks so much for the christmas gifts and for the new year wishes from everyone. I hope everyone has a fantastic year and we will see you in a couple months...haha...well not much too report...love you guyselder lowrey

0 comments: