CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Our Missionary Rocks...literally!

Well....man what a crazy week.....it has been such a roller coaster here this week. This past week by far has been the craziest moves week of my mission. It all started because my companion is going home this week.....which leaves me in our area....because I know all our investigators and members and the area....so usually I would stay and train someone else in the area then I leave ...but ...that is not the case this moves.....President Dodge called me on Tuesday and sure enough asked me if I'd come play guitar for the mission band "SYS". Well ...wasn't expecting that haha...so tomorrow I'll be going to bangkok and getting situated down there.....and two new elders will be coming into my area. On top of that .....Elder witt's greenie (hunsaker) is moving and elder witt is training again.....so ayutthaya will have two greenies....so that will be fun for the area. Anyways as for me I have no idea what is going to happen haha next week I'll have more information.....but yeah we don't have a lot of time because I need to go pack my stuff and clean the house and do a number of other things before I leave...so we aren't using very much time on the comp....but I am in good health and still happy ....love you guys thanks for everything elder lowrey

0 comments: