CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Andy's letter 12/19/2007

Hey family.....how's life? As for me it's all good. So..kind of an interesting week...no Christmas email from mom and stuff.....hmm. So yeah I won't hold it against you:) Well yeah so I have had an interesting week this past week.....We got rockin and rollin a little bit in our area....we've found like 15 new people...and a couple familes so we are trying to get them progressing but haven't yet met with all of them....so next week we'll know who is progressing and ...but yeah it is looking good for our area....we are still practicing for our christmas jam on sat. I am looking forward to playing....I've loved playing guitar again it's been so much fun...but makes me think about home too much....haha...other than those things today we went down to a dermatologist in bangkok because I've had some "bodily rashes" break out the past few days...so that was really awkward.....enough said about that.....so as many of you probably know....this is my last christmas in the mission field...and I will be calling home on the 24th (think its a monday)at about 5:00p.m. your time....so don't worry about anything just sit by the phone on that day and time...and hopefully you are free....because I won't check my email before then...haha isn't that convienent?? we love mission rules.....anyways....my companion is dying in 3 weeks which is interesting beings that I am his last comp...it brings interesting feelings....I've actually just recently killed one of my zone leaders....this past monday was elder skousans last "working day" and he spent it with me up in ayutthaya...we saw some good stuff happen so that was sweet. Anyways besides that I can't believe it's christmas because I am still in a constant sweat....haha we are sailing smooth at a solid 90 degrees..so no snow thats for sure.....and there aren't any decorations.....or music....so it's like its not happening....although it is...oh yeah we have our christmas party on the 25th....for the missionaries....we are getting on some boat and floating on a river for like 3 hours gwaa gwaa.....from what I understand there will be food and gifts(meaning white elephant thing) and some other things....so it should be nice..... I am excited to see old friends and stuff.....well love you guys hope your holidays are fun....i sure miss everyone!love you guys elder lowrey

0 comments: