CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

Elder' latest 12/12/07

Hey mom and fam, how was everyone's week? Hope it was good. Hey mom you should ask Elder Snieter if Elder Jensen ever rapped for him....because while I was with him I would make up beats on my guitar and we would have E. Jensen rap every night....he's really not that good.....but the stuff he says is way funny. We had some good topics and good times:) Well, I can't believe that the Clasons are moving away....sad day. Hey, I bet everyone is excited for Christmas....eh? I know I am. I'm not sure if I told you this last week but we are going on a ship for christmas....so it should be way good. Besides that we have some good activities planned at our branch. Well this past week was so good. We had our Zone conference, in which we had a guest speaker. Who just so happened to be Elder Hollstrom of the seventy who looks over the asian area. It was so good we did alot of hands on trainning and got some good advice and direction. We definetly got the spiritual boost we were looking for. Other than that, Elder Witt and I switched off yesterday and had a way good time and found their area a new investigator. Elder Witt and I get along really good and are pretty close.....so it made for a really fun day. By the way, I told Elder Witt about our boat trip we are planning.....and he being a surfer from flordia said if you need another hand....he is in. He gets home before me though, in march of next year so...little before me. O hey mom I was wondering if you or Dana or the kids wanted me to get you anything special....like get a suit cut or whatever.....suits are like 150 bucks......custom tailored and you get two pairs of pants...so if you are interested in anything.just send me your measurements ..and what color/style you'd like........or watches or anything let me know and i'll hook you guys up. Well I was thinking about getting myself a suit cut.....because my suit that I brought is pretty much done for....well anyways...hope everyone has a good week. The gospel is still true over here ....hope everyone has the opportunity to share it this christmas!!!!Love you guys....let me know what you need Elder Lowrey

0 comments: